Tuesday, October 21, 2008

as design "finals" by - part 1 -

Hmmm.. enough of food posts for now.. *grins*
Don't feel like looking at those pix right at this time of the night.. errr.. or day..
Almost 2 am. Feel like dozing off d. Sort of.

Well, posted up some pix from the days before the big finals.
My final interim crit was on the 15th October..
The juniors' was a day earlier, if not mistaken...
Finally it was all over.... *wipes sweat*
Heart beats at the normal pace again.
But the feeling is like.. "suffering from hangover".. *scowls*
Though it was over, but felt like.. not so over yet...
Despite we still have to do some up-grading work before the final submission of all boards..

Sleeping hours were running off-track..
So used to working till wee hours in the morning around 5-6 am for almost a month half..
Now trying to patch my hours back.. hmmmm... not effectively working..
Feeling tired about now.. but will toss and turn and swing on bed for a few hours...
Frustrated.. before settling down to date "Mr Chow's son" in my dreams... Sigh.

Alright.. Back to the pix...
These was taken a few days before the final presentation day..
Everyone was rushing to complete their works.. especially design models..
In design studio. Was a Saturday.
Stupid school off-ed all the acond after 1pm that day.. Hot and stuffy...
But luckily it rained later... at least some slight cool wind breezing its way in..







*

My incomplete model.. Scale 1:125.. Freaking whole A1 size base.
I hate making models. Hate Hate Hate.. GGGrrrrrr....





*

Last semester.. *click*
On my final presentation day. My final year, final semester for my degree.
My class only consist of me and Eng. Lonely two. Sigh. Poor us.
Anyway.. below, Eng presenting.. then kena bombard for almost 2 hours by the panels..
4 panels altogether plus our "midnight" tutor.. (man in white sitting behind)





(above) His conceptual site model. Looks like... err... if view from the top. =P
(below) My A1 presentation boards. 8 of them.
A proposal of Organic City Garden House in Mutiara Damansara, PeeJay.
I also kena korek-ed, bomb-ed, slash-ed... all the crash-boom-banggg-ed to the maxx..
Sedih-kan??





*

Went to school today again to submit my internship report.
Dropped by studio to kacau Tess, EeZhu and Chris..
Snapped a few of the detail model.. Scale 1:20 if not mistaken...
I salute their model-making spirits, workmanship skills, the UMpHH!!!
Their final projects = Restaurants for any cuisine of their choice.







*





*








*








Tomorrow is the External Crit Session for the Architectural students..
I might be going.. so there comes Part 2. I think.

Trying my best to sleep now.
*fingers crossed*
Nights to my babies...



More food & movie posts coming.. Nyeknyek~



Tiring-nya.. Will try to be a BIMBO! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much bout your 'field', but I like your design and theme. Your friends' design is also super brilliant too.

backStreetGluttons said...

you do have an interesting course definitely ! all the right angles and thrusts