Friday, November 10, 2006

crappy mood night

I mentioned holidays right?
How come I'm getting horribly busy these days?

When I want things to happen, it just ain't happening...
When I wish I have a peace in mind, great.. everything will happen altogether at the bloody same time.

Sometimes I really need some rest..
Sometimes I don't even have the time to rest..

At times I thought I was really optimistic..
For real, I'm just so trying not to be pesimistic.

Why?
Why can all these shit happen?
Oh ya..
Shit Happens!!! huh??

Whatever.
Still a long black tunnel with tons of idiotic obstacles to walk.
Till when?
EERrrr... who knows when???
I'm just so eager to know where and how I'll end up as.
Walk such a tough road.. end in pits?!?!
I'll fucking kill you.. whoever you are...

Kinda crappy today, huh?
Mind me.

Leaving town for the weekend.
Till next week then.

No comments: