Wednesday, November 15, 2006

it's not NEWS that i'm a lazy pig

I'm so lazy to blog these days.
Working is really tiring me off.
Not to death.. YET.. but almost..

So freaking lazy to post up the pics..
- Tung's Kissing Scene
- Trip to Kuantan
- My house compound kena korek one big hole by the TNB

What else huh??
Hmmm... one day k..
I think I'll just post all up after Farah's bday. (upcoming Monday.. 20Nov)

Sekaligus...

On the other hand.. i'm actually working on another webpage thingy..
still tengah exploring how to use it.. hehehhe..
Like what I told Ray.. "aku orang bodoh.."
www.devianART.com
well.. at least i thought it is interesting. Hehe..

Now.. another dilemma is.. I gotta find myself a label.
Something dark.
Something that brings more individuality.
Something that.. can.. errr.. "Stay put"...

Any suggestions??


Oh damn!!
Another shit is.. I can't seem to wrap up my name-card design.
Guess what Freddy said before, was right... that designers keep on want more for their own.
Suddenly this.. and suddenly that.. Takes forever.

I thought that, that time he was talking this 'cos he just wanna to do my business.. =P
He's a graphic designer by the way.
Come and think of it.. it's kinda true... or issit I'm just plain picky?
Yvonne will definitely be the first to say I'm picky. Hahaha..
(Like she's not.. LOL)
Supposedly to print it last month. And I totally forgotten about it.


I'm such an absent-minded dumbass sometimes.
Err.. no..
An absent-minded picky dumbass.


*scoffs*

No comments: