Monday, November 13, 2006

show class?? CLASSS!!!!

So weird.
So bizarre.
So unexpected.

I woke up this morning.
My brother was like.. so bloody snappish to me.
Over little little things. Even things that was not directed to him.

So finally I got fed-up.
I tugged his shirt.. just said to him..(in a low tone voice)..

"You rascal.. lucky I give ur mother face, if not.. I'll wack the hell outta you.."

Suddenly outta nowhere.. my mom was like popek-popek...


"I don't understand why girls nowadays are so rude. So vulgar. Lagi-lagi.. you're an interior designer. Can't you show some class? If you're so rude at home.. I really duno how you act outside..."

Walau... What the heck!~


Errr... * I was plain speechless *

I just looked at her.. in 'disgust'... turned my back and stormed off.

Interior designer? Show some class? At home? What the...


Wahhh.. I'm so NOT human mann...
I cannot have moods one..
I must stay neutral like a faceless statue.


I so don't understand her sometimes.
She.. she.. think too much larr!!!!!! Vulgar? Rude?? Joor.. What the..



*stoned*


Class?!?!!? Show some class at home??? To your brother???
CLASS?@?!?!?!?!??!

Now I learnt my lesson. I'm so polite. *&(@#&!xo@($&yz%#!$#^&

No comments: