Saturday, November 04, 2006

sister's giggling bday bashhh

Tired-nya aku today.
Serious.

Was my sister's bday bash today. Other than being her driver-of-the-day, her friends' driver, shopping 'consultant', waitress, dish-washer, game 'referee', baby-sitter, I think I .. can really say that I'm HECK tired now.

Well, it wasn't that bad as I expected it would be. Her friends.. well,.. err.. friendly.. LOUD, fun and cute. Hahaa. I just msn'ed with Izwan, asking me what I did today, was telling him.. "I cannot tahan 12 yr old kids screaming around in my house, running like mad cows playing catching" BUT it was fun though, despite the fact, the paper cups everywhere, forks and spoons scattered, balloons burst, wet floors, wet clothes, sweaty hair, waterguns, lipsticks, extra towels, boys screaming, girls screaming, tokyo drift dance (videos posted way below here), food all habis, big cake, lastly.. seriously HYPERactive kids.

Posted some pics here. Lazy to elaborate more 'cos I'm way tired now and sleeping soon.





























After cake-cutting.. after eat-full-full, after play like hell, after screamed their lungs off, after watching dvds, after singing to JayChou's songs, after switching-off-all-lights for ghost story-telling, as I thought I can sit down peacefully to talk to my aunties.. Suddenly I heard my Teriyaki Boys - Tokyo Drift soundtrack playing till the speakers almost BURST...

So I walked to the hall.. I walked and I walked and I STOOD there like.. like.. errr...



and...



Wowwww!!!~~ All adults went and watched them dance their asses off. Happy ler. Hehe... So.. after the whole freaking hectic day.. I can SLEEP now.. after i POST this up. Tomorrow another hellish day to finish all my Minor stuff. UGgHH!!!!

Oh yea... Forgot to "open curtains" for the birthday girll~~..

Well... and here is the birthday girl...

"Happy Birthday Kiddy Girl!!!~"


No comments: