Friday, November 03, 2006

really heavy rain

Was kinda busy today. A bit frus actually. Helping my mom to get ready some ingredients for tomorrow's birthday bash. My sister's actually. Those giggling kids.. hope they don't get on my nerves tomorrow.

Afternoon. Was cutting some cardboards and rushed out to buy a RED spray paint for my model finishing touches. When I was out, it was so horribly HOT HOT HOT!!! Bloody weather. I was like cursing none-stop till my mom called me a "crazy bitch talking to herself".. =P "mothers"... when they make noise, it's music from heaven...

I was spraying the paint outside my house, then the wind was like suddenly so strong. Ughh!! Papers flying.. my pencils, spray cans and tools rolling away. Damn.







As usual, my sister ain't helping much and not a good helper anyway.. Just lepaking around me, watching me running after newspapers. She pulak go play with the rabbits. So while waiting for the paint to dry, I went and kacau the rabbits also. Feed them with chiar-par-par~~ and fat fat.









Then..... suddenly and REALLY suddenly.. IT RAINED like it never rained before. SO freaking heavy till I kelam-kabut carried my model, getting my fingers all bloody red (in paints laarr) and dirty, throwing all the spray cans and tools into the box, and placed them in the house. Though it was raining, I was feeling so sweaty and hot. The newspapers all wet. Sand all over. Aiyah.. one word = MESSY

Got nothing to do. Worst - Blackout. So eventually, I took some snapshots around my house.










Kinda word-less today. Need my sleep.
And I mean NOW.

No comments: