Friday, November 24, 2006

humans are so stupid

At times when you think you're all right... you're actually ALL WRONG!!!
At times when you think you're mature enough.. you're so NOT..
At times when you think people like you.. well.. they DON'T..
At times when you think you are sincere to others.. they don't think so..
At times when you think you're cool.. well.. to others' eyes.. you're just a nerd curd
At times when you think you're rich.. there's always another richer than you.
At times when you think you'll do well.. there might be someone cursing on your back..
At times when you offer help.. people might think you're up to something.
At times when you think your mother loves you.. admit it.. she's just plain drama queen.
At least my mom is for today.


*stereo blasting out very loud behind me*


You know when you read fairytales or community stories or watching dramas and soaps.. there's always a scenario like..

"Wah.. so nice.. after hard day... we can look forward to go home.. take a long warm shower, get appreciated by our dad/ mom/ siblings/ dogs/ cats/ etc.. talk about what happened during the day.. release stress.. Aaaahhhh.. home sweet home..~~"


Right?

YA RIGHT!

REALITY CHECK!! DREAM ON!!


I am not going to crap more about you-know-who. I am bloody pissed now 'cos at usual.. I AM FRAMED AGAIN over things I din do for shits. People say curiosity kills.. I SAY BIAS KILLS.

And PLEASE for all people who are reading this post..

DON'T EVER ASSUME WHAT PEOPLE THINK!!!!!
DON'T ACT AS IF YOUR INSTINCTS ARE SO TRUE..
If they're all true like how you 'assume' it is true because you trust your-sure-true-instincts and all.. we won't need MORAL lessons anymore. Everyone will be everyone's best friend.
If you trust all this shits.. you're just damn bloody naive despite your years of living.
Worst.. don't sabotage people with your freaking sense-less "assumptions".


oh ya.. the stereos I mentioned earlier.. Ya.. The Royal Highness in my house. Ya.. Still on. Wow!! I'm thrilled of turning deaf.



Humans are so stupid.
I am anyway.



ps: If I've offended anyone.. I'm sorry.. I'm way way in the mid of a horrifying outburst of rage. Agree if you agree wit me. If not.. just forget what I mean. I don't mean anything anyway. I just wanna let it all out because... forgive me as I am about to go kill something. Not someone.

No comments: