Monday, November 27, 2006

I almost died.

I came so close to end my life today.
Ain't a joke man.

Was on my way to work this morning.
The road towards Kesas Highway along Bukit Tinggi 2. Was driving at this normal pace on the right lane (it's only 2 lanes road anyway.. 2 go, 2 back), suddenly the freako car in front of me immediately cut into left lane. Din realized that this lorry was stopped on my lane.. just right in front of me and I was like gonna crashed into it.. in.. like.. seconds!! What that lorry driver did was.. he just left a pail as a warning.. behind his lorry… WTF?? It was a freaking highway man!!! How could you do that??! I slammed on my brakes but it just ain't helping.. SHITTT!!~

I got so freaked out that I just swiveled to the left that instant.. but another freaking HUGE truck (those real huge ones.. like you see always speeding on highways) on the left lane just ain't letting me cut it. Damn that fucker. I mean.. at least la.. u let me cut it.. I don't have to speak to God that soon. BUT he didn't.. instead he drove faster and nearer to my side.. So I swiveled to the right again.. I ALMOST bang the stopped-lorry and then.. I swiveled back to the left.. and my freaking car lose its control. I was panicked like HELL!!! My car just went zig-zag and zag-zig again... like a drunken snake. Fuiyohh.. though i DIN die.. but it felt as though it cut the last 10 years of my life.

Finally when I was driving straight again as I came SO SO close to sandwich my car under the freaking HUGE truck that was speeding like Superman. I would have died. It felt so real.. OH fuck me.. i mean it WAS REAL.. just right in front of my eyes that I gonna crash into the freaking HUGE truck that luckily in the nick of time my hands turned the bloody steering wheel. If not.. mampus aku. Gila sial.

Seriously. I was shaking all over. Though everything happened in like seconds.. UGhhhh...
I didn't realized how the hell I was driving after that. Turned into a space cadet. I couldn't even recalled how things were until now as I slowly think back. A shiver down my spine.

One truth.. to admit now.. is...
I am STILL alive.



*hands clasped*

God Bless.
I'm one lucky shit today.


ps: anyone who is interested in getting a new car? Please.. for god's sake, don't buy local cars especially Proton. I'm sorry but they really bring you a sack of problems. Ask the victims. *points at myself*

No comments: