Saturday, March 24, 2007

bridge to my terabithia

Surprisingly a pleasant day today.

Paid my freaking summon of 80 bucks (discounted 30bucks only) at MPSJ today. *puzzled*
Went pyramid for a movie with KelvinJuju, Jeff and ManYee.

Bridge to Teribithia. Not bad seriously. Not as bad and nuisance as what Mark told me the other day. A good one to watch for those who love imagining the impossibles and letting their mind wander far far far far away from this sucking reality. Like me. *cheeky grinz*



Watching the trailer and watching the whole movie is different. So my advice is.. go watch it if you like stuff like Narnia, Harry Potter or LTOR. If not, save up your 11 bucks and spend me lunch. :)

Anyway I broke my diet sched today. The whole day I ate and drank like how I am NOT suppose to... but I'm just feeling happy and didn't bothered bout it at all. I even forgot my vitamins.

Like I said.
Surprisingly it was a pleasant day today.

*happy happy me doing little curtsey running around the house*
*uncontrollable giggles* stupid me.

No comments: