Thursday, March 08, 2007

peanuts for f*cktards

don't like ever mention the feng-shui matter to me anymore.
really really got onto my nerves today.
there's no free lunch served in this freaking cheesy world.
just get REAL.. you fucktard!!!
face the fucking facts !!!!!!
there's no shit thing as cincai.. a bit.. one answer only.. just a thought..




like how the saying goes...
u pay peanuts.. u get monkey...




but now.. u ain't wanna pay at all.. what the hell..
so don't come pointing fingers on my nose saying "You all talk. You ain't capable of helping me"

If you ain't paying, how close I am with the fella, it's useless.. 'cos you're seeking for professional help.. and the price he set is NOT HIGH on market AT ALL!!!!


one word from me to you.. FOR FREE

CHEE-BYE




i freaking don't care d. everytime u suka-suka mari.. u tak suka-suka you pergi.. treat me lower than a speck of dust. worthless trash.

No comments: