Sunday, March 25, 2007

party in the park?

I went jogging at the public park this evening. Early evening around 4pm.
Hot like hell but I was all dressed up and ready to go.
So just jog and walk under those shady big trees.
Quite breezy actually despite the fierce sun glare.

Everything was good until...
I was sitting at the cement stairs by the slope, and heard girls giggling and laughing, guys smirking, talking like they owned the whole damn park.
Well, it wasn't my business so I didn't give it much thought.

Then I continued my jog and every bloody shady corner I passed, a couple hiding behind some trees, doing their 'thing'.

(I am not going to elaborate on what 'thing' they were doing ok. Just think it yourself. Obviously nothing too hamsap la but still got kids running around one leh.)


Argh. Then was up at the higher jog track, I looked down and saw another couple doing their 'thing' in their car openly. All of them were like doing it openly and LOUDLY.

I was like keep muttering to myself..
"Get a
room.. go get a room for heaven's sake.. err like PLEASE."
Oh ya. Then I remembered. They cannot get a room, later kena tangkap. -_-


I am SO not DISCRIMINATING okay.
I AM NOT but just get a room next time or do it silently.


*

Some ass just sent me this through msn.
More on all these weird funny statues.
Click *here*











So am I suppose to laugh or what?

Daryle sent me this url. But this is funny.
A bit funny la and whole lot of stupidity. Click *here*

*


Right now.
I'm feeling lazy.
I'm feeling tightened up.
I'm feeling real tired.
I'm feeling my patience are running very thin.
I'm feeling I cannot do anything right lately.
I'm feeling my creativity has gone down the drain.

I need a new life that doesn't concern all the crap I'm facing these days.
A new life.
(I think I sulk over this too many times. Horribly too many many times right? hehehe)

Or maybe I should go out more often (which everyone already have been nagging on me getting out from the house).. but if I bloody do that, my work will pile up till I can't see the next morning's sun.



Gawd. Thanks "honey" for reminding tomorrow is a freako Monday. *puzzled*

No comments: