Wednesday, April 11, 2007

a trail down last sunday

WARNING - A long post of pics ahead.


Firstly.. sorry lar. I malas nak update my previous post.
and I also malas to blog in "words" today.
So understand yourself la with the following.


*

This was yesterday's minor class.
We had our first watercolour-rendering workshop.
My skills can throw away d. Sucked big time.
Hand became kayu.. too long din touch d.
(not all pics are uploaded)














*

An afternoon spent as a panel in this one mini art-contest.
Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur.
We were new there.
The people were all very friendly. *felt the warmth at heart*
Some were really good.
Some were okay.
Good effort. You guys mai hiam larr...
Overall.. *two-thumbs-up*






















*

After judging the contest..
late lunch with queen of all birds, nyonya Phoenix.
Went Ryu Tei, Midvalley Boulevard.
Food was okay.
Price was okay.
Environment was okay.
Waitresses not that okay.














(no intention to create this effect but the pic was blur *puzzled*)


*

Dinner in Taman Sentosa, Klang with family.
Mom's friend intro mom - mom wanna try - mom love seafood












*

Okay folks.
Gonna be really really busy soon.. or perhaps I'm bloody busy now.
Getting more n more n more n more stressed lately.
Finals coming. Deadlines coming. Exams coming. *run and hides*
Period coming too... wtf. -_-


Last phrase before ending this post...
"Hold me down and knock me dead. I want me dead!!!"

No comments: