Wednesday, April 25, 2007

yvonne sama-sama saya

Alan ffk me today AGAIN for our Build Science 2nd assignment meet-up discussion... Busy. Nevertheless, I still gotta get my ass all the way to school to hand in my Minor storyboard. But today was slightly more fun.. why?? heheh 'cos Yvonne was with me the WHOLE day!!! My personal assistant.. err.. i mean.. partner.. From fixing my car-alarm, printing cover-page, handing up my assignment, extending my library books duration and getting my reserved dress... I got her one big big ONE buck currypuff as salary.. i meann.. as my gratefulness. *shrieks* (she's gonna kill me.. for the S word.. hehehhehe)

Ok ok. Cut the crap. Anyway.. we went to MidValley for a late late lunch. Just lepak a bit here n there. Saw there was a fashion show in BATA.. yes.. and i mean.. inside BATA... it sucked anyway. That's my opinion lar.. probably u guys who went there today loved the slim-long-legs-girls walking there showing off sandals.. but.. narhhh.. not my kind of fashion show or whatsoever-u-wanna-call-it.

Then I saw the stage. hmm.. not a WOW expression but not bad.. seriously. I feel it's kinda in quite architectural way.. the concept is "Fashion in Motion".. you can get more info from their leaflet. Design students will probably understand the concept better. *winks* (not braggin okayy)

Paul told me 1Utama's stage is nicer. But over dy. *awwww* Should have went that time.. 'cos last year's was a bomb.. he said this year was better.. but was too busy that time with crits and deadlines. So.. missed it lor... Thus, I snapped a few different pics of it. For funz. (Don't lebih-lebih ask me how fun ok.. *rolled eyes*)










Lepak. Shop. Makan. Shop. Laugh. Shop. Crap. Shop.
Yvonne wanna buy that FCUK top for a very very long time dy.. so desperado to get her hands on it but .. "mm seyy tak"... ahahha today finally.. she bought it.. with a bit of forceful nag from me. LOL. I tried the top that she wanna buy. The white one. With another additional layer of orange thick strap baby-doll top. I LOVE THAT TOP (only RM199) but I just bought a dress today. So budget budget!!!! Have to control my money.. damn damn damn. if not later next week I pokai. *angry snarl*



I showed this pic to my mom just now.. asking if the top is nice.. then I might go get it. She said.. I LOOK PREGNANT IN IT!!!! Damn. Tio char. Silence.

OH ya.. almost forgotten.. I will NEVER EVER step into House of Notebook in MidValley again. I FUCKING HATE that malay fuckshole who talked to me today.. no.. not talked.. he frantically almost YELLED!!! Cheebyeee betul. It went something like this..

Do you have the new specs for Fujitsu laptops?
Ha? What you mean?
I came last month.. you asked me to wait for the new spec upgrade.. so where is the new specs?
ohh.. we don't have the brochures? what model you want?
I want the brochures so I can study them.. how would I know what model I want now?
*paused*
So??
*stares at me* Oh. we got. (he go get the past pc fair leaflets) these are the new specs.
looking through.. *bloody fool* so no brochures.. where he get this then.. asshole!!!
So you tell me.. what type you actually looking for? *rude shit*
just wanna look around.. prolly something good for graphics usage..
why not this AMD?
my friend told me AMD get hot fast.. not sure if it's true..
NO NO.. now AMD IS BETTER THAN INTEL.
ohh.. really? no idea.. just heard from some friends though..
NO NO.. DON'T LISTEN TO UR FRIENDS.. NOT TRUE..
okay.. *wtf.. what's for that reaction*
NO NO.. U GO THEIR WEBSITE N CHECK!! THEY'VE HAVE CHANGED. DON'T LISTEN TO UR FRIENDS. GO READ WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY.
ok. fine. i did not say it's BAD. I'm just saying what i heard. *getting pissed d* (backing off d)
DON'T LISTEN TO UR FRIENDS. *paused* DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO ME. DON'T TRUST ME. DON'T TRUST UR FRIENDS.. GO CHECK THEIR WEBSITE.
i said OKAY, alright?? *keeping cool*
OK OK. DON'T TRUST UR FRIENDS.. GO CHECK THEIR WEBSITE. DON'T TRUST ME. DON'T TRUST ANYONE. JUST MAKE UR OWN DECISION.
my heart is like yellinggg.. "fuck youuuuu eggheadddddd"
I walked off. Don't wanna create a scene. You wouldn't want to see my "other" side. He was lucky 'cos I was in a good mood since morning till THEN.

Before stepping out of the store, I said out loud to Yvonne.. "I feel like giving him 2 tight slaps!"..... His few colleagues heard. like i care. then I crushed the brochures just outside the store. Fuck.

Bloody hell. I so emo after that.. lepak hafway I told Yvonne again.. "Can I go back n screw that asshole up?!?! Cannot tahan my anger lar!!!" WTF man!!!

I don't trust my friends.. then I go trust some asshole salesman like you??? or I go trust some "experts" who are trying to sell their products?? What the hell man!! Idiot bastard. I was so so freaking pissed man.. crazy asshole. obviously i gotta ask as many fucking questions as i like rite.. I am the one gonna buy that laptop.. so OBVIOUSLY i am the one who made the fucking decision in the end right??? SO.. why u bother.. just do your job lar.. salesman!!! you're suppose to promote.. not demote!! fuck you 99.. and you're supposed to be bloody polite to your customers... but he didn't.. fuck you 99999999!!!!!

so my lovely peeps out there...
if can..
DON'T EVEN GO THERE AGAIN!!! BLOODY
HOUSE OF NOTEBOOK @ MIDVALLEY!!!



Hate that malay fucker. LaoCheeByeeee... Dickless fart. HATE him.



p/s: i'm just telling u a part of the "scene". if u think i'm some rude shallow bitch. I don't care. this is MY blog anyway.