Tuesday, April 17, 2007

yet another science quiz

Tomorrow ada QUIZ BESAR
damn. -_- *puzzled*

I'm reading through my notes since just now..
decided to take a break..
Quiz on Build Science 2 - Sound and Acoustic.
I takut lar.. like real takut... *shivers*
'cos LinLin said almost half the class flunk the first lighting quiz.
I was like..
"Am I included?? *me nodding*
I think so... *runs away screaming like a mad cow girl*
It's like.. OMFreaking-God.. I don't wanna repeattttt.... scared sial.

Looking at the notes..
*pening X1*
Looking at the calculations..
*pening X2*
Looking at the questions
*pening X3*
Looking at the whole stack of written notes..
*pening X4*
Overall.. I am damn pening now.. *head spinninggg.. gonna puke*



Was on the phone just now with the Mr. Lepak-King..
...aiyo
why lar..
...have to study..
for?
...quiz tomorrow..
oh.. sap sap water lar.. easy job. snaps fingers only. *smirks*
...sap ur ass. u come study lar.. talk saje pandai..
aiyah.. just bulat the answers.. write some crap.. then hand-in lar.. then we go lepak.
...kepala otak engkau lar..
what quiz is that??
...building science lar.. acoustic..sound law and calculations... yada yada yada..
oh. *silence*
...what? *grunts*
better go study. sounds serious.
...wtf? memang serious la.
oh. ok. go study.
-_-

*hungs up*

crappy idiot.


Okay. Gotta head back to my notes. Wish me luck. *fingers crossed*
Wanna know what i'm reading through now??? click *here*

No comments: