Friday, April 13, 2007

The Reaping

Was working on my Tech report and drowning into Ken Hirai's sweet sentimental songs for the whole morning today. Tired and in love with Ken Hirai. *giggles*

Desmond-san FFK me today without notice. *rolled eyes* Guys.
As a break and to do some case study on cinemas' services for tech report, Yvonne (can say kena forced kuaa..) teman me for a movie late afternoon. We watched "The Reaping". (I was surprised that Yvonne wanna watched this movie 'cos I know it's a bit scary. hehehehhe)

We both let out some soft screams at different parts of the movie.
The story was kinda about religious belief and cults.
Christianity, satan, evil.. lucifer.. etc etc..
(I really really wanna state this out.. I really like Constantine. The movie and also Keanu Reeves)

Okay okay
.. back to Reaping.. not bad actually.. kinda horror.. violent.. and slightly on sexuality that those "orang besar" obviously censored. But I don't quite like the ending.. no core ending.. suddenly got explosion lar.. this la.. bomb la.. dead people rising lar.. bla bla bla.. and probably there will be a Part 2.. 'cos she's pregnant with the so-called devil's son. Don't think this is ending right? *scratch head*

I'm not trashing the movie, for me, I'll rate it 3.5/5 'cos I like to watch Hilary Swank here. Maybe I didn't really get the meaning of the movie 'cos I was busy covering my face when I freaked out. "watched through moving fingers". Get what I mean??? hehehhe *malu-nya* Only both of us sat at the whole damn row. *hugs myself* (a bit scared la obviously.. later i turned suddenly got some fella sitting there... yeerrrr.. u know lar.. my imagination so "rich")

Here's the trailer.. no need susah u to youtube it..








I like their posters and website. To view, click *here*
Nice illustrations and colours. I like this style. Dark, mysterious and stylo.. hahhaa..
And this was my first time watching Hilary Swank's show. I mean.. I didn't know why I'm just not that interested in her previously.. but I actually thought that she was skilled and good in this movie. Pretty face and a hot hot body. Reminds me of Kate Beckinsale though. Hehehe..



below- Watching halfway. Scared.
So I snapped some pics. *cacat rite me? heheheh*









After the movie, on the way back.. JAM larrr.. lagi-lagi jam next to this "beautiful" tower. (tower meh.. not that tall also) Haihhh so-called Klang Town Tower or something liddat. It was built years ago as a purpose for the public to lepak and hang-out. Nobody goes there.. except some singmahs.. and beggars. They keep renovating it and god-knows-when only people will actually go picnic there. It's dirty. Dusty.. near the highway. And.. worst.. it's UGLY.

Waste of money.
Waste of raw materials.
Waste of labour.
Waste of time.
Waste of land.
Waste of effort.
Waste of everything.









If you think this "thing" looks nice.. probably my skills of taking these angles.. *lol* but it really sucked in real life. Don't believe mua.. go check it out yourself.. it's near that roundabout "Bulatan 100" towards the Klang Bridge.

A sore to my eyes everytime I passed this "thing". Ugh. Ugly.
Total humiliation.

No comments: