Saturday, April 07, 2007

Funny education clips

Yesterday morning was like a total bore. I was feeling so restless.
Till I met Choonwee up for lunch and suddenly I became his FOC (free-of-charge okayy.. not full-of-crap larr) shopping-slave for the day at 1U. He bought like totally a full set of outfit from head to toe.. except boxers la. hahaha..

And imagine that.. I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING during that 3 hours plus of shopping, except one sad Delifrance mineral water that cost me bloody 2 bucks 60, where Jusco only sells it for 80cents.
*argh.. hits me right there*
Ammm tuiiii righttt???
Nvm lar.. let bygones be bygones.. just take it as I did some charity or something.. *guffawed*


*


So now while waiting for time to pass to meet up with ManYee in Midvalley later to catch a movie and lepak around.. I was blog-surfing.. and found this clip (first clip below) at Monk's blog.. *interesting* so i post it up here also.. and when I surf the website.. found the girl's version.. (second clip below) that I like even more.
I mean.. more meaningful and down-to-earth.. something that happen quite frequent in real life. To some girls larr, at least.. I think.


*watch carefully or you might have to watch it twice*


Sugar Baby Love



Baby Baby


It has also the role to denounce the context of discriminations in which the community live their sexual orientation. The recent aggressions testify some in a terrible way. This is all from a french website (that I'm not a member of) click *here* for the website.


so after
watching, what do you think???

No comments: