Thursday, April 19, 2007

a "exciting" lunch date

I was out for lunch with Eric today. I think I posted his pic up once 'bout Vkeng's wedding punya. (yala.. who say after break-up cannot be friends? lagi-lagi our love history was like back in high school) *rolled eyes*

(AND I am going to declare here that.. don't worry.. we won't get back together. I won't repeat the same mistakes again and.. i was YOUNG that time and we din't do anything we're not suppose to do that time if you get what I mean..)

Anyway.. I didn't want to go out today 'cos I've got a report to complete by tonight.. but I was running out of printer cartridge.. gotta go buy 'em.. so might as well cari orang to have lunch with me.. and he was the only one available.

Hence, we went for lunch in Bukit Tinggi and after that we went to Giant to kacau Vkeng who is on-duty there for Perodua car promotions. And darn.. how I regret agreeing to go kacau Vkeng with him and meeting their friends whom I've got no idea who they are and no interest in knowing them either.

They first glanced at me.. then glanced back at Eric. *curious* and smiling to themselves.
*blur*
They thought I was one of those dumb despo girls that he slept with despite he got a gf now. I didn't realized their stare collaborate with the 'meaning' in the first place.. until he yelled out,
"No larr.. she knows I got a gf okayyy.. she's not "those" girls lar..or haven't... hahahahaa"

He laughed his ass out when he said that.. damn damn!! I was so kayu.

"OHHHhhhhh.." then they start nodding their head, then start acting normal again.
Before that.. they actually laughed with him!!! omFg!
*furious* >_<

I was like SO stunned!!! Worhhh.. I smacked his head and said..
"your f**cking reputation is like so everywhere in klang huh... everyone knows bout ur extra activities!! darn!!"

then I turned to the rest..
"sorry to disappoint that I'm not".. -_-

so ding dong mannn... that was all I can come out with at that time. and I couldn't act like I'm so MADDD... which I'm not actually la.. just a bit "funny" feeling.. Ugh!~
He lagi can be smug can say... "of course lar.."
More smackings and kickings from me after that. *killer look*


Lesson learnt. Write on my forehead "we did not sleep together" before I keluar with him again. But he's a nice friend to listen and to talk to despite his "sleeping" sessions outside that is none of my business. I mean, everyone is entitled for their own private life, right? So shall be it then. (as long as your "private" life-doings don't involve me and make me look like a fool.. )

OK lar. I have been sitting in front of this pc since 3pm.
Ass getting flatter and flatter.
Gotta go shower now. See ya.

*skips to the bathroom and slippeddd*
just kidding.



ok ok. I admit.. that was lame. -_-

No comments: