Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"wu-liao" things

Okay. Blogging have been slow lately.
I'm so so into my finals that I really really have got no idea wat to blog about.
And ... not just that lar.. I got no time too..
Sleep, eat or shit also no time.. blog lagi no time rite?? heheh

Anyway.. I just post up some wu-liao pics of today. Nothing much actually.
Just to fill in today's empty blank post. =P



Look UP. Sea weed larrr okayy!!! A very huge piece. What u thinking?? That was my fast-lunch from home. Just left for school that time.

Today was Minor3 last class. We have to habis-kan our storyboard and rendering, then hand-in today. But most of us couldn't hand in on-time. Me and Tung were already there since 2.15pm.. colour our asses off till almost 6pm with those who came later. Packed up and leave 'cos it started to rain like pigs and cows... (rain too heavy to "label" it as cats and dogs).. I just finished my 3 pieces. Will upload after finals.



Look UP. Sigh.
Both of them din't realised their "color perfecto" until end of the class..
What la.
Proves that all of us are so stressed-up and not-being-ourselves at all. *glum*
What'd ya think.. we sang childhood kindergarten CHINESE songs in class today okk..
How bad can we get??
How serious are our "penyakit" towards the finals now!?!? *shrieks*





Look UP UP. Ah Tung and his Mickey hands. I didn't know what was it at first. Hahha.. Malas to crap bout it d.. just read from the pics lar.. I very very very tired and sleepyyyy.. and freaking out too.. anytime anywhere anyhow will suddenly get "PANIC ATTACK"!!!!!! *clutched on knees and falls down dead* (so dramatic yeh? blehh =P)


Btw peeps, my final review will be on the 2nd week of May.. so there will be a whole of boring or no-post posts at all from today till thenn... then i'll fly and soar up high like the crazy-mighty eagle for 2 weeks (ONLY) then back to the new semester. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!


Life's unfair.
*sulking*

No comments: