Wednesday, April 18, 2007

dark blue day

Today's test. *disappointed* Don't even want to mention it.
Everyone was. Chloe, Daryle, Phoenix, the Farahs, Annie.. only the bloody guys happy.. *jeerrllinngg*

"god-sibeh-no-eyes"

Felt so *ARGH* till I ate rice for lunch (which I shouldn't have) and finished one sweet Cornetto Triple Chocolate-y Ice-cream to chase my blues away.
Did it work? yeahh.. kinda.. err.. a little.
blahh 'cos all the regrets came flushing in 'cos I broke my diet sched. >_<

EngtheU3 and Kah Eng really chased my blues away. They're so hilarous during Cad class today. I purposely "trapped" myself between them 'cos I know Eng is filled with his "tak-da expression-straight-to-the-point" sarcasm. Hehehe.. then I forced TallGuyVictor to fetch me uphill to my car 'cos I'm too restless and lazy to climb up the damn hill-top (bad scenery) parking.

Okay okay. Enough of blues and reds.
Was fidgeting with my Friendster earlier.. and saw this.
I had a "thing" with horoscopes.. or astrology.. palm-reading, tarots or whatsoever.. Not that I'm pantang or whichever u wanna describe me as with ur stereotyping-mind.. I just like to.. u know.. see how u can relate the predictions with ur doings on that particular time. On how you can 'story' your luck.. ur sad shits or happy craps into that day's or month's or year's predictions. Obviously stuff like dat.. you CANNOT go 100% putting your holy trust in it larr.. otak also need to use one mar.. hor?

Look at mine today. I highlighted some words that somehow interest me.



Chun bohhh?? Hahahhahaa... sial gile..
Ok. Mind my crap-side. Back to report-writing. *excited*
Excited my foot. *rolled eyes*

Ya. Bet you did.

No comments: