Sunday, April 08, 2007

one FULL day

Well.. today was a busy day.
I was "working-part-time" at this association. For their members' drawing competition as an art jury with Phoenix. Located at Brickfields. *syok-nya*

Dimsum in the morning.
Ramen at Ryu Men Tai for lunch with Phoenix.
And Sekinchan seafood for dinner with family.
Seriously eating like a pig lately.
My diet schedule is like far far far away from my tummy. Dead meat.
I opt to re-start the sched next week.. err.. as in starting tomorrow la.
So don't tempt me with fantalicious food okayy..
*crossed fingers.. hope I won't break a promise I strongly made to myself*

Anyway.. I'm real real tired. Ada class the next morning lagi.
Will update this post tomorrow.. (if I'm assignment-free) and load up the tons of pics I've taken today. *smiley dreamily all over*


G'dnight my babiesss....

No comments: