Friday, April 27, 2007

Idol Gives Back

Guess what?
I still have traces of tears silently traced down.


Sigh. I was watching the replay of American Idol results on 8tv like minutes ago.
So sad ler.. I mean NOT the elimination lar.. it was the playbacks and video clips and cover for the poverty children in USA and Africa. US$10 can buy pills for 30 children. They couldn't even afford US$5 one-month lunch fee, food, mosquito nets and other things that we are so much wasting everyday.. goshh.. (click *here* and *here*)

I quite like the Carrie Underwood clip. The song.. sigh.. just watch it..
And Il Divo.. they're hot and i like their background video... look closely.. yes the candle one.. The best with uncontrollable tears.. the last clip. (and yes.. Elvis is dead)







They ended the 2-hour charity show with the song "American Prayer" that I didn't really hear the lyrics 'cos I'm busy blogging now, but I saw the short short clip where all the orphans, victims and children saying their "thank-you(s)".... awwwwwwww~~ *melting away*



Yala. I know I'm unnecessarily emotional but I couldn't help but to really feel it. Looking at those children, smiles, tears and deaths... tsk tsk. *deep long breath*


So mind my previous and upcoming sulking, I'm really happy and grateful to where I stand today.

No comments: