Friday, April 11, 2008

who needs love when you've got chocolate?

I'm seriously super busy lately...
I'm so so desperate and craving for a good night out.
Been locking myself at home... sleeping at 3am everynight.. total zombie look.
The right look to audition the main part for "The So-Not-Vampire Vampire" movie.
Trying to finish all my stuff and getting everything prepared for finals.
Which in another way, making me freaking stress and pissed...
all because my final design still ain't finalized yet. Thanks to my lecturer
Total full of "numbness". It is just not helping. Not a good sign.

Other things are just on the fine track.
It's all just my final design that really ticked me off.
I couldn't really explain how /why /what /where /which crappy stuff of my final design.
I just want to get it done and over with but WHYYyyyyy ARGH!!!

*shakes head*


totally not a helping hand.. like so not.


stress. stress. stress. *sweats*


*


Due to that.. or despite that.. or however.. or nevertheless,
I have this habit to read everynight before I sleep.
Lying down on the bed.. staring at the ceiling.. so going to doze off anytime..
but no matter how farking sleepy i am, I still flip a few pages off the nearest book from my bed. Books are like so scattered around my bedroom..
everywhere but not in the book rack
. -_-"

So, to refresh sikit from reading repeatedly from the same books..
I bought this new book like 2 hours ago.
Dorothy Komsoon's The Chocolate Run.



I was kinda debating with myself on to choose this book....
Or another title that caught my attention.. "Gnosteque"
One love story or another killer-serial-prostitute-revenge book.
Then i was thinking... okay.. i need some love. Had enough of "dark" books..

Who knows.. another book caught my attention..
Cecelia Ahern's P.S. I Love You.
Nice book.. best seller.. but hell shit man.... I read the plot and I already felt like crying.. so.. NO.. i tak nak... no no.. don't want to get some book which the couple got no happy ending... No NO..



"Set in Ireland, Holly Kennedy is beautiful, smart and married to the love of her life--a passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry. So when Gerry's life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly.

The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry. So it's a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of 10 letters that will guide her, not only through her grief but in rediscovering herself.

The messages are Gerry's way of informing Holly life goes on. The messages include various tasks and treats Gerry has left for Holly. This is his way of letting her know he will always be there for her..........."


There's a movie version *CLICK*


Okay.. back to my book... The Chocolate Run..

I still finally decided I just ran off to the cashier to pay.. then only I'll stop standing there debating within myself and discovering more n more interesting books.. I was about to buy another vampire book that I have to slap myself invisibly so hard to stop myself from buying that 3 books series.. ArGH.

" 'I didn't mean to, honest to goodness I didn't. It just happened.'

Amber Salpone doesn't mean to keep ending up in bed with her friend Greg Walterson, but she can't help herself. And every time it 'just happens' their secret affair moves closer to being a real relationship, which is a big problem when he's a womanizer and she's a commitment-phobe......"

At least it's not sad love story where someone dies or killed.. *grins*
Okay. Planning to take a break tonight. Not doing any shit and start reading.. hehehehe

Oh ya..
Did I mention I will buy the whole set of Little Black Dress books when I'm super rich enough?
I love it. So today's world. And it's cheaper. RM 19.90 per book.



I bought Chocolate Run for RM35.90

I'm such a book addict.
Waste money-nya~

XOXO

4 comments:

backStreetGluttons said...

Yrs is quite unlike the normal regular blogs we enter...some mystery here some intriques there and ...and the deep overlapping audio ...and then ...those books . , some kisses ( where ?)
..
definitely a smart cutie...
goodluck to one more final paper then

T said...

oh shyt~...
i wanna read tht 'P.S I Love You' book...wher u saw tht book?
'Choc Rum' sounds niiiiccee too~!
hey...reading sad stories is not always with sad endings...
sometimes...destination is not as intriguing as the journey

btw..did u watch the Phantom of the Opera? (i can borrow u if u havent)
here's a lil' fact, Gerard Butler is a highly talented actor coz he played as the Phantom...

Michelle said...

bbo: hehehe kisses somewhere la.. hahaha.. let u know when i get to "tat" part.. thanks for ur luck.. get me more luck in good food toooO~~

tess: that 'P.S I Love You' book is actually nice.. just don feel like reading it.. but got a bit feel like also.. hehehe lol.. i can help u get it with discount..
n YES i want phantom of the opera!!!! lol

T said...

when the movie is released...we go watch together har?

remember to bring tissue papers...wakaka