Friday, April 18, 2008

do you know what it feels like?

I was kinda emo, upset n so bloody stressed up last few days.
Was like totally boned out yesterday.
Rushing for this deadline that made me sleep at 5am this morning. Argh.
Sleeping this "early" doesn't mean I wake up late okay.. *frowns*

Life of an interior designer..
peak hours of over-stressed + devastation then celebrations of good freelance pay. +tee-hee hee* and i did stress on freelance right?? *grins*
Full-time job = good pay?
Not really... but obviously full time job got its advantages + priorities.
But u wait.. u slowly wait.. good pay means endless hours of OT and hunger.
That's why I got no boyfriend. No "other" love other than friends & family love.

(that's what my *unnamed* friend always commented on my "love-life". Damn her. Grrr.. Every time out of nowhere.. she'll popped out one stupid question = Still single ar?? then burst into giggles.. continued with "you're not getting any younger you know, nun-head!")

Sheeshhhh... Forget that.

Anyway, I just got 40% of my freelance pay.. enough to make me fly sky high... for tonight lar..
Now gotta rush and pay 101% on my finals which I did it here n there d.
Just can't wait for this month to be over and done with.. Finals on May 4th.
and start a brand new breath of fresh air by May 2nd week.

Had one of my favorite Starbucks Mocha Ice just now and High Hill Jusco..
then met up with Huay-Pin at D'Bamboo for hot lemon tea..
Now back home posting this post up.. lol..
and simply means i'm declaring my own holiday tonight..
oh well.. yeah.. despite the hectic deadlines soon.
I need a break if not I WILL BREAK.

Meeting Huay-Pin again with Alan tomorrow for a movie.
Just for a movie then gonna start my hardcore busy hours again preparing for finals.
Seriously damn hardcore lately.. locked myself at home, facing this bloody lappie 24/7..
Since PC Fair last weekend.. I never step out of my house for entertainment purposes.
Just go fetch my siblings to and from school.
SOooooooooooooooooooo NOOOO LIFE!!!!!!

*

Alright.. enough of all the random babbling..
I'm quite fond of this song..
Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song)

I like the chorus part.. hehehe
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?



BUT I HATE THE VIDEO laaaaaaa...
Keep interrupting the song with some lame ass director blah blahhh blahhhh..


Ok.. gonna drown myself in this song..
though at first I thought the pingpong sound behind is quite annoying..
but getting used to it.. and love the chorus.... yaaaa i know I just said that.
*rolled eyes*
Can't help it lar!!! I like mahhh..
And this Enrique.. duno to say he hamsap or lucky or watt..
everytime also sibeh sexy model or actress kena molest sayang by him in his vids 1... Lucky piece of meat.


Fine fine.. i go drown in this song..
Y'all go do your work.


XOXO

.

No comments: