Sunday, April 27, 2008

i need a looong break

A whole day of facing in front of my Ms. Lappy today..
That's what i did... yea.. the whole freaking day sitting here..
drawing & drawing.. clicking & clicking... sighing & sighing.. none stop.
Sections for my final presentation.. which is not rendered yet.. *curses*




Shit man... it's like 3.21am d.
Aiks~ Off to bed dy..
Still a lot of shit to do tomorrow and the day after and the day after...
Damnnit.. it's like not ending fast.. *&#^$(*&^&@%!#&
Somehow I'm dreading for like more days before my finals on May 2nd & 4th..
but somehow I desperately hoped that it will end asap so I can like at least ENJOY LIFE!!!!
I'm turning into like an Aunty Zombie lately.. Screw..

*sulks*
*sulks*
*sulks*

Will upload my 3ds after finals.
Night peeps.


XX

-_-

2 comments:

Big Boys Oven said...

call me asap please! at latest monday urgent!

Michelle said...

called d!! hehehe..