Thursday, October 04, 2007

pest strikes 10

Happy Birthday to my PEST..
the male one..



hahahhaa.. my little brother.. just aged 10 today..
remember this little boy?? NO?? ok ok.. refresh your mind here.. click *here*
kinda a nuisance at times.. but kinda a bloody sweet-pie at times..
kinda.. irritating.. but kinda helpful at times..
kinda cry-baby at times.. but kinda MANly at times too..



On his bday eve.. he insisted on..
"SIAO-SIAO I MUST HAVE A CHEESECAKE.. I DON'T CARE..."
Nabeh.. so die-die must buy him one lor..
*whispers* since he's my mommy's golden dick son.
So where to buy??
Secret Recipe? SIEN like hell d.
Bread's story?? Not that nice weyy.. unless their chicken floss bun is a cake lar..
DELIcious? Subang's Bakery? The Kemuning one?
(mind me for forgetting their names)
Very THE SO FARRRR...
Ok lar.. Fine.. get him one from Fruity.
Not really a cheesecake.. but more like a rich chocolate cake with layers of cheese filling and fresh cream.. (sibeh fattening lorrr)



Cut cake like cutting ribbon for some opening ceremony nia...
Defining siblings = pest..
very nicely adapted + addicted + influenced by my flowerpot friend = si HUAYPIN. HHAHahahhaa... everytime msn me.." my pest wanna use the pc d.. chat later."

No comments: