Monday, August 14, 2006

the new me

Little thoughts: What is the meaning of the word 'meaning'?? You lied. Since you don't care, why should I give a damn, right?

I realised today.. or can I say way before today..
I'm one stubborn bitch..
Wanna know why?...

- Things I know I won't get.. I die die want it.
- Things I don't need.. I die die think I need it..
- Things I really want.. I die die go think otherwise
- Things I know I won't want it for long, I also die die go want it back.. no matter what..
- Things I really don't like but need.. I still don't give a damn..
- Things I like but don't need.. I still go bother myself with it..
- Things I really really want to have but know it won't last for long.. I still go kill an ass to get it.. STILL KILLING to get it..
- Things that want me.. I don't want entirely...
- Things that don't want me, I throw myself straight into it.
- Things that I know there's no future with me, I still want to give it a try..
- Things that really need me, I just give it away...
- Things that I wanted for so long, finally is mine.. I blindly let it go.. for fucks..
- Things that I did not get.. I sulked for a fucking long time to get over it.
- Things that I get.. usually I hate it..
- Things that I don't get.. I always think I'll like it..
- Things that I going to get.. somehow I'll stop halfway..

After listing all these "THINGS".. sitting here blogging at 3.54am..
I realised another shit.. which ain't a new shit..

I'm a fucking bimbo ass!!~~~


Oh ya.. left out another 'thing'...

- Things that let go of me.. I WILL NEVER WANT IT BACK!!!!!~
even if it's crawling backkkkk......~~~~~~~


this is me.. the different interpreted version of me..



No comments: