Friday, August 25, 2006

life is so fragile

Woke up at 7.30am this morning.
Yeah.. I know I seldom do that..
The reason is.. please don't blurt out laughing like a mad cow ok.
I went jogging.
Taman Rakyat, Andalas.
Hahha.

Konon-nya with Phoenix, but eventually I was late for 15minutes so she went ahead first. In less words, we flew each others' kite. The last time I went jogging this early was like beginning of this year. So it was a miracle that I got my ass up this morning. I'm not even that early for classes, or appointments, or even dates.

Oh damnit. I hate the feeling of 'losing' someone we dearly love. Imagine.. I take it personally hard to even lose a person I love.. as in just losing him as not being my boyfriend anymore.. but what if the person is dead.. leaving us all, heading to paradise upthere?? Why do people need to die? Yea.. I know it is a stupid question but.. sighhh...

Why am I crapping on all this is because.. as I was blogging just now.. I came across this other blog - In Memories of David Thong . (click
here for the blog) Through my brief reading, David died last year, diagnosed with Liver Cancer, his blog & friendster now taken over his siblings as a memorial to him.. Sighhhh.... Some of the sentences that really really moved me.. terriblyy..

David Thong T.C.
Born - 02 /02/1976
Departed - 11/10/2005

Picked from his writings before his death...

"...I told some friends that I've got diagnosed with Liver Cancer but they thought i was fooling around..."

"...I should be a Vegetarian for life if I ever want to live longer... I will not stand down... I have to be cheerful and positive thoughts are also important. There are chances for me to get fully cured as I am still young... I believe that if I got faith to myself... anything is possible. At the mean time I will do more research on how to improve my survival..."


After his death.. from his family & friends..

"...just got a call frm them yesterday saying that the 'place' and the memorial inscribtion stone for my bro is ready and 'ready' to 'move' in ...hmmnnnn... when we arrive there.. i still couldnt belived that my bro already gone.."

"....I remembered begining (after the car accident somewhere around feb-april) that year 2005 for some unknown (or known) reason i begin to prayed esp hard for my family, was waking up at 4-5am and praying for like an 15min-half an hour a day. Later when i read about Dave roberson book on 'walk of Spirit walk of power' i begin to pray in tongues almost everyday..."

"...It was around 3 am in the morning. I was sleeping on the floor in my parent's room. Suddenly, i heard my mom weeping. With much effort, i crawled to my mom side to comfort her. I knew her heart was in real pain and sorrow. My heart was in great pain too. I couldn't accept the fact that my bro has already gone. However, i force myself to sleep and try to put the fact out of my mind. With my arm embracing her shoulder, i gradually went asleep..."


Reading from the beginning of him having a blog till his last breath, till his siblings took over, describing the last minutes of his life.. the funeral.. the mourning... UGHH!!!~ The more I read, the more my heart softened, the more it makes me feel the loss, the more I'm getting deep down, the more I cannot take it, the more I feel we really need to treasure life. I cannot bear to read more any longer nor post some of it here. But gradually bad things do happen to good people. Sometimes we just dont understand why it happen this way but in reality it does. It's really hurting me inside. I think I'm gonna cry.



When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room.
Why cry for a soul set free?

Miss me a little--but not too long
And not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me--but let me go.

For this is a journey that we all must take
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
A step on the road to home.

When you are lonely and sick of heart
Go to the friends we know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds.
Miss Me--But Let me Go!



Ok. End of today's post.

No comments: