Tuesday, August 22, 2006

illegal!!!!~~

Goody-2-shoes day!!~
The day where immediate decisions were to be made.
The day where I have to wake up at 7am just to pick up my house-phone that ain't for me.
The day where my best buddy wanna 'cut' her eyes.
The day where my Juju prefer kawaii over me.
The day where I slept throughout my whole dinner.
The day where tomorrow, something is gonna change... for good
.


Seriously. I woke up today at 7am just to answer a stupid phone-call. Thanks to my mom, who once took out the house-line phone from my room. According to her.. I chatted too much on the phone.. I mean.. who doesn't at the age of 'high-school' era?? I was in love then.. obviously I ought to talk to my boyfriend right and they were so not getting me a mobile till I was like what.. 17?? (Yaya.. speaking of sad case. This was one bloody sad case & since my phone got stolen last week.. I HAVEN'T GET A NEW PHONE YET!! ugghhH~)

So my uncle called.. asking for my mom. AGAIN seriously.. why can't he just call her mobile?? My mom wasn't even home.. fetching my sis to school. I ought to like force myself to hear what the hell he was saying cos I was BLUR & he was yelling in the phone. (Not as in rude yells, but just he's old & he speaks loud.. and I mean.. REAL LOUD) He called just to tell my mom that they will be dropping by my house by 10am. Cos they're coming all way from Sekinchan.

Fine. I slowly crawled back to my bed.. cursing my ass off cos I gotta to wake up at 8am which was like another 45 minutes to coze on bed. LayFong was coming over to pick me up for BahKutTeh breakfast. Who knows she woke up late.. and I was way too lazy to wake her up myself as she was the one supposed to wake me up. Haha. The laziness in us caused us to cancel our manicure appointments. Sigh.

Anyway I woke up around like 10am. "Signing a big contract" in my "office" for quite sometime till my uncle, aunt, cousin, niece, another niece.. and another niece.. AND ANOTHER NIECE came knocking on my door. 4 nieces aged 6, 4, 3 and few months old. My house filled with KIDS running, yelling, screaming.. and my brother, the lucky little only-boy-kid.. smiling and playing with them like a king.

Bloody. My mom ordered me to get ready all the ingredients for her-making-in-process lunch. I washed, I drained, I cut, I chopped, I slice, I minced, and after all-set.. I CABUT. Showered, changed & all-perfumed... Waiting for LayFong. Made an emergency call to her to ASAP her way to my house as I WAS SO DESPO to get out from my house.

Went to Jusco AGAIN!!~ (JUSCO really ought to gimme a LOYAL consumer award) My cashflow was stucked. She bought FCUK glasses. We got our coke and we left Jusco, just killing time cos her 'eye-cut' appointment was at 2. Ya.. wondering what was the 'eye-cut' thingy?? It is the double eyelid surgery thingy.. like your eyes single lid.. u doubled it. Get what I mean?? Err.. no words to elaborate.. kinda lazy to put it in a right verse. Something like the pic below.



So we went looking for this place. Neither one of us been there obviously. SherYee went for it and looked good, so that's why LayFong wanted it. "No pain, no gain, no beauty wor" Hehe.. Finally found it. A double-terrace house. (WHat are you thinking, huh?? WHy house.. why not clinic or something else.. my mind was like "ILLEGAL") Outside the house was a small carved label - Ann-Marie's. The name sounded nice but the lady was... ugghhhhh horrible-looking-short-heavily-makeup-ICI coated-opera face. She's really good in marketing skills.

Something like this.. (all in mandarin)

Ann-Marie (AM) : Hi. I'm Ann-Marie (which she couldn't even pronouce her own name.. she said e-me-rri) So who's doing the treatment?
LF : Hi. It's me. Miss Tan. Made appointment at 2.
AM : Oh ok. Hey you are really pretty. (then she looked at me) Wow.. you girls are really pretty. so young.. and so fair.. really good complexion
** me and Layfong was like UGHH!!~ we both hated her.. just that we're there for her treatment**
AM : (Looked at me again) You're cute pretty girl. Why you don't want to go for the treatment too.. You got dimples just like me.. so pretty.. you should do it too.. then you'll have sparkly eyes.. brightened up your face.

MT : no thanks.. i'm just here for her.
AM : Sighh. you should. young people do it.. will surely look very nice. Moreover you girls have good skin.. and nice eyes..
yada yada yada yada~~~~ she crapped none stop bout the same sentence for like 10 minutes or maybe more... I don't care how my eyes look or how I look.. I'm fine with my looks.. why not she just intro me bust enlargements and speaking of her marketing skills.. other than bodek..what does she know?? and.. lousy bodek-ness. and her bust??? BIG!!~

Appointment at 2pm & LayFong's turn was like almost 4. Why? The doctor ain't there yet. She brought us to this BingHan Ginseng Powder Sales Office thingy.. She was having her OPP rehersal there..Singing, swaying and dancingg.. Eeiuuu... Me & LayFong sat there like 2 pathetic dungus looking at photo albums. SHIT.

Finally almost 3.30pm the doctor came. Driving a new honda accord, pretty tall & slim with BIG lumpy bi-dongdongs. Not sure which are genuine assets. When she talks, so CHINA accent, so obviously CHINA lady lor. She is a cosmetic surgeon, if not mistaken. Can see the services she provides at the namecard below.

LayFong's treatment - a new pair of double eye-lid & eye liposuction cost 2k. All done in 20 minutes with antibiotics pills. It wasn't surgery.. just some thread, line.. fats.. treatment. That's how she told me le. And she only complained one thing.. PAIN!!!! PAIN!!! PAINNNN!!!!!


This is the Ann-Marie's card with her house address & contacts. Somehow the doctor's name & number are so not in there & nowhere in sight in her house. Weird huh? Keep thinking people..

LayFong's eyes came out fine. Swollen again but will be better as days pass by. She's already pretty sweet-looking so now.. I bet her boyfriend have to kill the others bees swarming over her.. Before her, there was this aunty. Old and "suka cantik"... can see from her strawberry toe-nail art. Hers came out really natural.. cos her eyes already wrinkled and all and according to the doctor, she cried in the room 'cos she couldn't stand the pain. Hahaa.. Serious.. No pain.. no gain!!~

The second both of them walked out from the treatment room, Ann-Marie was like.. "WAHHhhhh so pretty.. so natural.. WahhhhhWAHHhh" all her AbFab comments spilling out from her fake-perfect-shaped lips. Drama-Queen. As we were leaving.. she told me.. "Michelle.. next time your turn k." Gave her a goofy shitty smile and whispered "In your dreamsss.....biattchhh"

Illegal experience!!~~

No comments: