Thursday, August 17, 2006

happy day part 1

Little thoughts : Though my personal feelings are soon so much fading away and tonight is the night that I finally let it all out, let it all go. Finally.

-----

PART 1 - WEDNESDAY - 16AUG - HAPPY DAY -

SighhH!!~~ I'm happy happy happy the very whole day today!!~
The smell of freedom!~~~ Hehehhehhee Seriously... I long for today's feeling for such a long long long long time~~~!!~~ Thanks to u guys bearing with my bitching fits, weeks before my finals!!~~ MUAKS!~

Bout my minor assignment (environment concept design calendar), I went to printing today for submission, and that printing guy, Freddy wanted a copy of my calendar for himself and also to pin up at his shop.. Hehehe.. not bad for a compliment.
posted in low resolution. **if you want a new-year calendar.. PM me.** Hehe

Anyway tonight.. from Cheras rushed to Damansara off-working hours lagi... but it was a bloody worth it rush.. hahaha.. Pheww~~ a bloody blast nite-to-remember!!~

Daryle's 23th birthday at TGI Fridays, Curve. Can see that she was very happy tonight as she just kept babbling none stop.. and I mean REALLY NONE STOP. Though the existence of the super-wanted person wasn't there, but we really did have a great fun. Laughed our asses out, taking silly posing pictures, camera-whoring, hugs & kisses, making new buddies... Gosh. the relaxation and fun.. it was no-words-can-describe-feelingss!!~~

Chloe, Farah & me bought a cake for her.. Super creamy coffee mocha cake. The plan was to get her nose caked in it & also to eat lar. After the Fridays' crew made her stand on the chair with her short short short skirt, her face was RED. Tomatoes RED.. not blood red la. Hehe

Saucy speech with all her 'thank yous'


from left : daryle (the bday girl), shirley, eddie, goh, dorian, farah, yours truly, chloe


We stuffed 3 small candles way deep into her cake. And her first candle, Chloe fished her head right into the cake. BUSTED!! hahaa.. The second candle.. I held up the cake.. as she came nearer, I pushed the cake into her face, the cake actually topped over the table.. aahhaha!! BustED second timee!! HAhahaha.. Daryle came to the extend of throwing the bloody cream on us. Though sounds childish but she was Super High man!!~~ Enjoyed to the max. Haven't been that crazy for a long long long time. Muaks girlies..


hey.. I'm super sleepy dy. Continue next time le.. more pics to come.. hehehehhe chao ya!~ Still it felt like tonight is a Friday. YAwwnnnzzzz.................................

No comments: