Saturday, August 26, 2006

beneathhhh.. err.. where?

Good news.
I checked my results online. I'm happy with it. WoooHooo~~~ Passed my first sem!!~ But I was quite disappointed with my Tech. All hardwork of measuring, hassle, tight-deadlines, tears, chaos, heaty conversations lead to only a C+. Well, life still goes on.

Bad news.
Daryle told me that classes are starting next Monday. Bloody hell. Redzwan told me our department will be starting only first week of September. This is killing me mann.. Though holidays are a bit boring but still I can do whatever shits I want. Now I ought to prepare myself for another few hellish months, driving up to Cheras everyday, massive jams, less movie dates, less yum char sessions, and more to locking myself up in the room finishing my assignments. Shits happen and it's happening again. To me. Darn.

-----

A sudden (another) urge of watching a movie. Coincidently LayFong called. Meeting up at our old place around 3.30pm but I know I'll be late. Seriously.. I have this super bad habit which is I cannot be punctual... WHY?? I'm really trying very very hard to throw this away but just couldn't. I'm always late. For classes, dates, movie, appointments.. even for work last time. Unless it is really really really really important, I'll be super early like err.. half hour earlier?? but it is very seldom. Anyone with tips on time management? I really need that.

Went Jusco AGAIN!! My holiday getaway is like the Jusco 'resort'. Almost everyday I'm there. I think I did repeat this a couple of times on my previous posts. The movie - Beneath Still Waters was at 4.30pm. The movie overall is about cults, forgotten legend, blood, bones, eerie creepy broken heads-arms-legs-other body parts and some fugly-looking sunken town. A few parts of the movie really don't make any sense. I'm lazy to elaborate, but there were some cuts that were pretty scary and gross, I was like stuffing the chachos into my mouth to calm myself down. hahaha...




"50 years ago a town was flooded and made into a man made lake. However the sunken town comes alive again as a boy (Antonio) vanishes swimming on a moonlit night while his girlfriend (Clara) looks on. The very shoreline turns hungry, pulling people into the water. And below where it is so incredibly cold and dark, the sunken town waits for whoever foolishly dives down to it. Because Beneath Still Waters... something ancient now stirs, and a forgotten legend lives again. Half a century ago they thought that they buried the horror forever."

BLA BLA BLAHHhhhh...




Watching the movie.. will make you think twice whether if ARE you REALLY NOT afraid of the WATER?


Overall Michella'ratos - 6.5/10


-----

HELP!!! My mom influenced my 9-years old brother into liking Hokkien songs. Both of them.. 3 nights in a row.. Hokkien-based KTV blasting the songs for hours in the hall!! The MVs... HORRIBLE!!! bikini girls dancing around to a heart-break love song.. What THE HELL??!??! Can't take it anymoree!!~~ HAHahahhaha laughing my ass out now mann.. Disturbing me mentally.. Can't blog dy.. Hahahhaa

No comments: