Monday, August 21, 2006

luther.. great 'ol luther..

Oh my gosh. I've been listening to Luther Vandross songs so frequent that only today I've found out that he was dead. (Yaya.. call me a ulu-dungu or whatever.. I still like his songs no matter what ok) Luther Vandross was undeniably one of the most significant vocalists. Sigh.. but he's so DEAD all 'cos of stroke & diabetes.

Sighhh.. To me.. sadly said he was really really an unforgettable presence and one of the most influential vocalists of our time... Why do all good people diee?????


His great hit before his death - Dance with My Father - (not sure if I've mentioned in earlier posts that I really liked this song) is just so memorable. Can get a glimpse of the video in my friendster. The first time I've heard it.. well.. it was so-so.. just okay. But as I slowly indulge into it.. ooo~~ tears shall fall if you really get into the lyrics and all.. Call me a cry-baby but I'm just in touch with my sensitive side. Emotions are God's gifts, and that's why romance should never die in this world...

Buy me a Rose... He can seriously sing like no other.

Once said...
"a boy so mellow, so powerful; a boy of rare, rare vintage"

No comments: