Friday, August 11, 2006

first degree finals

YES!!! Design finals is so OVER!!~
FINALLY!!!! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh of relief mannnn...
Though still got Tech & Minor submissions next week but a huge huge huge burden is SO off my shoulders... more space to breathe.. and becoming my old sane self againn.. hehhhee..


10 Aug,Thursday - Yesterday was horrible..

Have to pin up my boards (plans & sections) before 5.30pm. I was still bloody rushing my work.. came up with my 3 floors' plans & 2 interior sections in like a day half.. gosh man.. hella lots of workkk.. Was supposed to leave home latest by 2, to get my ass to Triform, Subang to print my boards out then head to uni, at least will be there by 5.00pm.

Damn.. a lot of things to beautify it as you know, my pickiness & perfectionist attitude is really killing me. Finally left home at 3.30pm. I was so so worried and getting edgier every second passed by. Reached Triform, thank god no other customers except me.. but that ass, seriously, worked so slow. It was only 5 A2, and it was like taking forever. One A2 coloured cost 20 bucks normally, but luckily I talked to lady that I had very little colours only, so she charged me 15bucks only. He printed it all out finally after 45 minutes when you can actually get it all done within 20 minutes. He cut it into size, and bodoh him, he cut my last piece so much smaller than the rest, so he ought to print another one for me again, and that takes another 15minutes. Another thing that really ticked my head off was that, the other customers, they just butt their stuff before I got mine done. Where can? Cut queue man!!~ Worst still, that ass let them. Browsing through their files, explanations, orders, price bargains – while mine was waiting for him to finish up. What the hell??

Humans.. Selfishness & foolishness kills.

Reached studio by 5.35pm. If I am in limkokwing now, Emilda would definitely don't allow me to pin up, but luckily Redzwan was nice.. super nice indeed.

-----

11 Aug, Friday - Today Finals!!~
Another shit case this morning. Working on my 3Ds & concept boards last night till early this morning. I screwed ArchiCad up, then Sketch-up crashed suddenly, fortunately I saved a few perspectives in jpeg file dy.. If not, you'll be attending my funeral today.

Finally get to sleep at 6am, but have to wake up by 6.30am to go printing at Farah's friend's printing office. Supposedly to do a small sectional model, but I didn't, cos so lack of time. Kelvin woke me up at 6.30am, once we hanged up.. I straight konked off, just like that. Didn’t realize when I sleep also. Shit. Farah called me. IT WAS 8am!!! And we have to be in presentation studio by 8.30am, latest 9.30am. SHIT!! It was real fuck-case. Worried my ass off. I almost cried. I just couldn't take that shit that time. After sleepless nights, stressed shits, conflicts, emotions.. I woke up late & will be late for my finals design presentations!! Mixed emotions of tired, worried, excited, nervous, hungry, period… I almost lose it! Lagi the printing shop is at kelana jaya. Rushed from Klang, jam, NKVE to Damansara, jam, to Kelana Jaya, NPE to Cheras. Heart throbbing, soon making an appearance on my lap. Teruk sialllll~~~~

Reached college at 10.30am. Presentation started. Lucky me again, Redzwan let Chloe present first, so I can be the last, giving me more time to pin-up, cool down and prepare. Guess who were my four panels?? My favourite David Koo & Azimin. Unexpected to see Mr. YS Ng. All ex limkokwing lecturers who taught me before except Azimin, who always critted on my finals since like diploma era. Haha.. And another Malay lady whom I forgotten her name dy. Four panels vs Me. All hard work was worth it after the review was over. Though I do get some negative comments on my 3rd floor layout, but everything was good despite that. At least, my concept was there. Hehehheeh.. Glad glad gladddd!!~~~~

First time.. a clean cut layout. Not my style but still.. rushed-work.
6 of my presentation boards. Other 2 lazy upload cos hav to change filesize.
*Click to enlarge*

Phew~ seriously.. I still can’t believe that finals are so over now. 8 A2 boards in 3 days - concepts, intentions, brief, design development sketches, site analysis, plans, sections, perspectives, details, & presentation boards. 2 & half weeks work, done in 3 days. Lagi it is my first time using a new sketch-up software in one night. Don't get me wrong ok.. I'm not bragging. But gggosh!~

Though it was so last minute work, rushing like hell & all. I am so so so relievedddd!!~~

Another fuck thing that happened was..... my fucking cheap 8310 phone was stolen right from my fucking bag. Not sure when, not sure how, not sure who. Confirm it was in my bag, should be in the lift, crammed with black guys.. definitely afternoon. SHIT!!!~ Excuse to get new phone?? Yea rite.. I'm so fucking BROKE!!!!~~~~
Happy stress over.. Sad no money..
Life? Shits never stop...

No comments: