Sunday, August 27, 2006

class tomorrow..

HEADACHE!!!!

A sigh of huge huge relief just let out. My mom's friends, my aunties were like cramming in my house for dinner tonight. Busy entertaining. This, that, and that.. and these.. and thosee.. Ughhh!!~ My last night of holidays turned into a bloody workaholic nightmare.


Am so not ready mentally for class tomorrow.
Am so not feeling like going.
I know I'm mumbling again. Shits.


Was chatting with Kelvin just now. Argh. He asked me about class tomorrow.
Why oh WHYyy did he mention bout class?
I don't wanna go to class.. I wanna stay home.. I wanna holidays.. n I want to sleeppp...


I really really really really hope I can be early tomorrow or at least on-time to meet the rest of the gang in class between 9.30am - 10am.

I promise I'll kill that "punctuality" habit. Soon. Errr.. yeahh REAL SOON.

No comments: