Tuesday, August 15, 2006

kenangan yang terindah

I'm kinda crazy of Indon songs lately.. Washed away the complications thinking in me just by listening to the husky sexy voice of theirs.

The latest super-make-me-fly-up-high Indon song for me is by...
Samsons - Kenangan Yang Terindah.

Seriously.. it is nice.. Curb hummed a few bars just now when we went yum cha at Cheras after seeing Redzwan. Sighh.. the song is like just playing itself next to my ear.. Hahaha.. nuts, huh?

The lyrics.. I'll surely dedicated this song & 'Selimut Hati' (Farah's future wedding aisle song) to my next "loved" one.. sighhh.. float in it peoplee!!~

-----

Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan karena
Cinta yang t'lah hilang
Darimu yang mampu menyanjungku

Selama mata terbuka
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
Selama itu pun aku mampu
Untuk mengenangmu

Darimu kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku kaulah cinta sejati

Chorus:
Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau
Kenangan yang terindah dalam hidupku

Namun takkan mudah bagiku

Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang t'lah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah


-----

Daryle... Happy tomorrow's birthday!! Can't wait for our night outing at Curve's Fridays tomorrow.. ahahaha.. Be sure to enjoy though the existence of 'him' is obvious. Muaks^^



** I'm sorry that you eventually clumsily foolishly stepped into my life...

No comments: