Sunday, August 20, 2006

coincidence day

SAT yesterdayyyy - Aug 19

Well, as I thought it was going to be a boring sleepy Saturday, things started to cheer up a bit. Err.. at least that was what I thought. My brother suggested us to go for that Aquatic Reptille Exhibition at EngAnn Hall this afternoon. Cheap but lousy. Why? You'll see as I go on. Adults - 5 bucks, kids - 3 bucks. My siblings were given discount coupons in school, just minus a buck only ler.. Makes not much difference to me though.

So I was all urged up to go. Konon, there were big snakes, monkeys, turtles, porcupines & stuff. When I reached there, the parking lots were like err.. empty.. except one or two cars. Well, I guess something was definitely fishy. The kids insisted on going in. Ugh!! I miss my bed!!~

Paid. Went in. OH MY GOSH!!!!
First impression..
ALL LOUSY STINKY BLACKY ALMOST BROKEN-DOWN GLASS TANKS or you can call it "AQUARIUMS".

Sigh. But it wasn't all THAT bad though it was a VERY BAD first impression. But then what do you expect? 5 bucks only. Only 4 things really caught my eye was...

- the super white monkey with super thick fur named Ah-Soon, who only likes girls & drinks Dutch Lady Choc Milk.. (Konon from Amazon, why such a lame ah-beng name? Girls? Ya.. I noticed.. horny monkey keep staring)
- the smallest African monkey - who are just hanging there bodoh-ly (couldn't figured out whether monkey or stupid squirrels... their names?? lili & lulu... *#&$^*&$^*&#@)
- turtle alligator -stuck in a huge glass tank where he can't move at all, stoned, with a 'JANGAN MASUK TANGAN' paper sticked to it (it does look like a allligator with a huge turtle shell.. thousand years old dy.. for real???)
- the super super huge bloody fat-ass snake. Python I guess. (lie there like a big roll of shit)

Eh, you can't expect me to go read all the description as they are on skimpy manila cards, written with black markers with wrong spellings, and YES wrong MALAY spellings. Yucks!!~

Afternoon. Met up with LayFong again. Nothing to do. Movie again. Haha.. And I'm so bloody low life. Go Jusco 4 days in a row. Luckily I am home today. Gosh know nowhere to go today. Supposedly to meet Joye up for a drink but kinda cancelled or postponed 'coz she haven't get back to me & LayFong called. So eventually, she was sitting next to me in the cinema with her dah-ling. Unexpected coincidence. Same movie, same time, different companion. ahhaah..

Bloody Raymond flew my kite 2 days in a row. Thanks a lot buddy-piggg....

Ok. The movie. Not that bad but just typically a daily-life shit. It seems real in a way that every bloody couple definitely went through all those when they were bickering & trying to get each other all jealousy & stuff. And guys.. so typically foolish sometimes.. errr.. most of the time though. Whether they act stupid (KELVIN.. yes!! YOU!!! lol~) or they're really stupid. Yes, I know girls are complicated subjects but still.. if you love them enough.. understand them la... Like that movie, Gary believes he's fighting for the condo, it's Brooke who is fighting for their relationship to stay alive. The lemons issue? Not the lemons but.. the thoughts, the care, the appreciation. Sigh.. forget it.. guys.. still guyss..


Oh ya.. Vince actually lost 26lbs for the role. hahah. seriouslyy.... Jenn.. pheww~~ still as FIT as ever though her wrinkles kinda obvious when you're watching her face close at the huge screen.

she really naked in there?? or nipple tapes?? Hehe..

"At the end of the movie, they meet again on the streets of Chicago uneventfully. After some words, they part ways, glancing at one another while smiling."

- not quite what I've expected. I really thought it might have been a happy-ending-get-back together finale. But it was cool. I forgot bout the title though. BREAK-UP.

Overall Michella'ratos - 7/10

-----

SUN todayyyy - Aug20

Today. My aunty woke me up super early (at 8am.. yaya.. not very early.. but it is a SUNDAY!!) for a dimsum breakfast & chit-chatting. Skip the chit-chatting part. Boring old stuff.

The highlight of today (it is 5.33pm now) my stupid female rabbits GAVE BIRTH again!!!~ Another 5 kiddos. Crazy shits. Scare the hella outta me when I checked on them this morning after my breakfast. I was like wondering.. what were those little pink balls at the end of the cage?? EEiiuuu!!~~~ Kids again!!~ I really did freaked out because we did separate bubu & his girl after she gave birth to the early 5. I called my dad.. told him the 'good' news. He called me crazy, a nutcase. An impossible crap to happen. No sex, how to get babies? So, my mom playfully just called Jamal (dad's worker, so-called weekdays house keeper) to pass his the news that he's a grandpa again.. Then only we knowww... he was the one to put the horny rabbits together to shit out a few kids again. Well, he had his dreams come true.

Horny rabbits.
Can really fuck none-stop for like hours.
Serious!!~
I stood there and watched them did their thing when we put them together.
Sorry. No privacy horny furballs..

No comments: