Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Movies & moviess!!~

Little thoughts : I'm back with my own right mind.. Though sometimes it might run sideways, but I'll pull it back before it jumps off the clift. Well, glad to be back!!~

-----

Was listening to this song Richard Marx - Ready to Fly, quite frequently these days other than my (at the moment) fave song Luther Vandross - Buy me a rose.. Kinda suit my moods & thinking these days. The lyrics to me is quite meaningful though..

I've been trying to open the door
To the secret of my destiny
And every new road I think is the one
Seems to lead right back to me

I've looked for a way to be wiser
A way to be strong
Now I see the answer was hiding
In me all along

And I'm ready to fly
Over the sun
Like a rocket to heaven
And I'm ready to soar
Right through the sky
Never dreamed I'd find something to lift me so high
I've always had wings
But I wasn't ready to fly

Restless, hopeless, and misunderstood
Like so many others I know
So busy tryin' to keep holdin' on
When I should've been letting go

I was given the gift to find it
The spirit inside me
But I never really imagined
All I could be

The answer to all of my wonder
Was right in my hands
Now it's time for me to discover
All that I am

I've always had wings
Now I'm finally ready to fly


-----

Today. Management exam. Sigh. Lucky I did not bad. Answered all the subjective questions with super long LONG answers. Hopefully few points from there is correct. Hehe.

Theories class was kinda cool today. Watched another movie (in German with English subbies) compared to the minimalist funny movie. Today was Fritz Lang's Metropolis (1927), it is black & white & lasted around like 2 hours. It is the future, and humans are divided into two groups: the thinkers, who make plans (but don't know how anything works) and the workers (worked under city). Seriously, it's not that bad, though their make-up was horrible, funny costumes.. shiny stickers on nipples, but if SuKoh didn't show us this movie, we might not know movie like this existed. Haha.. Actually I did kinda laugh my ass out a bit during this movie.. 'cos the guys they were.. kinda SISSY!!~~ LOL~~


More craps about the movie in this link.. MetroPolis

-----

Phoenix asked me a question today. I answered, "It is now all in the past"...
She replied... "If it is yours, it'll be back..."
Somehow.. I was touched..

-----

Gonna watch the "Lake House" with ManYee & Paul later in 15hours. Look forward to it very much 'cos I really wanna watch the movie since I saw the trailer. Romantic but a lil' sad love story. And.. KEANU REEVES is HOT!!~ That's the reason I've agreed to watch Constantine last time.. ahhaha~



1.43 am.
Now back to finish my fuckin' report that I really hope I can get it all done tonight!!~

No comments: