Tuesday, August 29, 2006

i'm all konked-out

Brain clogged... blog blocked!!~
Don't know what to crap about today.

Single-mindedly I was the earliest today, the sad case was that.. BLOODY I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE.. others' sleeping 'sio sio' on their bed bunks. Lagi-lagi no class today. F^! Darn.

Lunch + YumChar + Chill + Fag Party
Time - 12.30pm till 4.30pm. Today.
Venue - Neighbourhood Cafe
Invited - Only Michelle, Farah, Daryle, Phoenix & Tung

Crazy conversations & dirty secrets digging throughout the whole session. Tung!!~ Gosh.. Pro man. Seriously, you can't judge a book by its cover. He can actually *toot* the *toot toot toot* few times in a week. GAWkKKkk~!~~ Hhhahahahhaha *salutes* He was terribly shy today that the girls attacked his personal stories. Beh tahan. And he bloody complimented on my tits. Damn it. Phoenix also!!! Fair and attractive.. hahahhaha Kononnn~~ I never heard before attractive tits.

I'm crapping on short sentences because I'm all restless and lazy that hols are all over and done with.
Really still konked-out in my brain.
Tired.
Tomorrow classes are at 9.
Dang.

No comments: