Thursday, August 14, 2008

where's love when I need some??

Just came back from design tutorial.
Yes I know.. it's 1.20am... AM okay....
Started at 11.15pm. What you expect?? *frowns*

Kena bombed to cebis-cebisan..
until I have to find my bloody cebisan somewhere somehow.
Gawd. I'm feeling very very freakin' stress now.
First interim crit is next Thursday and I've got nothing out now.
NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!
Well at least I considered them THINGS before 11.15pm just now.
*shrieks*


Cannot sleep.
Cannot think.
Cannot figure it out.
Cannot shit die.

HOW?
Emo now.


F.I.R. & 信 - 需要你的愛

This song make me lagi emo.
Good lyrics. Good guy. Good girl. Good song. *thumbs up*
ARGHhhhhh......




Yes. Very the 需要 the now.
Need love need love.. need sweet tender love.
For mood + strength + creative juices "booster".




So where the fark is my
?????

Cannot find.

No comments: