Tuesday, June 14, 2011

capital of Perak...

I am working on some drawings and design concepts now.
Hence the visuals from the project I'm headache-ing with.
Taking a 5 minutes break to pen a short post here.

Ipoh has always been just a "quick-food-stop" for me whenever we're on the way to or back from Penang. Well, Ipoh just didn't seem that much of a WOW factor to me but I did realize long time ago that the architectural sights they have were pretty interesting at every corner of Ipoh Old Town. Old shophouses, the Moorish-style railway station, town hall, authority buildings, banks etc. Back to the British Colonial Era, pretty cool, I must admit..

in the car: snapped nearby my site


my new project site at Old Ipoh Town



Trivia:
Do you know Ipoh is the fourth largest city in Malaysia?
Hehehe.

No comments: