Saturday, November 17, 2007

board-games anyone?

What a tiring day today..
Woke up at 7am on a SATURDAY morning to go pasar pagi with my parents...
My dad practically HAD to drag me out from my bed.. ahaha..
'cos I ffk'ed them like 3 days in a row d.. *grins*

For 3 nights, we had the same conversation before sleep..
"Aiyahhh.. i will wake up one... no worries.. just wake me up niaaa.."
"Ya rite.. u'r a 12pm pig ok." ('cos i've been waking up around 12pm afternoon lately..hehe)
"You belanja dim sum lar.. I sure wake up.. hehehe"
"Your backside lar.. Wanna bet?"
Only 1 word I replied her.. "No."
-_-


But the weather was cooling this morning..
or issit every morning is like that? hmm..
Damn plenty of things to buy and eat and SHOP larr in pasar pagi..
Satu ringgit lelong stuff.. hahahaa.. So many fooooddd... *yum*



Skip skip.



Tonight WAS so back to kiddy years.
Parents went for some wedding dinner..
(eh... not my biz lar.. but why so many people getting married lately har?? haiyerrr)
Anyway.. I TERPAKSA babysit the pricks.

I got forced to play MONOPOLY!!! *sobs*
but I WON big time!!! *nyeh nyeh*
0_O
Ehh.. have to right.. takkan lose to kids.. no face lor~..



Cheap monopoly version buatan-malaysia. Only RM 3.50.
My brother is damn talented in losing things.. so no point buyin him the hasbro's.
(below) Our "congkak" banker... practicality rules okayy.. hehe..





(above) Rumah Setinggan Aku. Jangan runtuh-kan. Nanti I bangunkan hotel, ya? *lamerz*
(below) The money I've won. IF ONLY THEY WERE REAL. *sulks*



After Monopoly... MAHJONG time!!!
Yelled and screamed and laughed and sulked over these tiles.
Dad joined us for a few rounds before he hit the sack just now.



Somehow these tiles reminded me of kuih talam.

-

No comments: