Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Carls' for lunch??

Not a good morning.
I never woke up so early since monthhssss...... 8.30am
Since my classes are all afternoon.. and i slept around 4+am..
so waking up time will be after 10am.. hehehe..
(psstt.. sounds like a bloody piggin' excuse horr..lol)

Anyway.. i went school to settle some silly paperwork thingy..
and I thought my afternoon appointment was at 2pm..
mana tau i was wronged.. fortunately Ken sms'ed me to remind the time.. at 3pm..
AIKS.. 3 more hours to go.. what to do??????
I called HuayPin.. gave her that sad pity kor-lian voice...

"I got 3 more hours.. duno where to go.."
"hahaha why did you call n tell me that???"
-_-
NABEH-NYA.. HAHHAH..
then lucky she ajak me for lunch.. which i expected her too lar..
OBVIOUSLY!!!

Since my appointment was at Taman Desa..
so pyramid was the right place to be for lunch with a friend..
We went makan-ing at Carls' Junior..
Heard bout it.. but never try before... so this was my first time..



I like the motto.. or phrase.. or whatever u called it..
Kinda "kinky" in a way.. *grinning*
there was one bunting at the elevator.. "Don't lick it.. It's gonna get messy"
hhahaha.. siaao one..
0_o



The marakash section (not sure I got the spelling correct boh..) has this warm ambience..
but in Carls' Junior was not at all warm.. all white lights.. not nice..
no fastfood "feeling" or look.. or atmosphere.. SIEN..
When you walk up the entrance.. simple look.. mayb just open punya pasal..
you won't realize it's Carls' Jr Burger unless you look up at the sign..
need more buntings.. or posters.. etc deco stuff..
though it's americanized brand.. but.. at least la.. make it more lively and exciting sikit..
nothing American except the burgers and.. andd.. the serviette box on the table.







I was early today.. first time.. ahhaha cos i got plenty of time to spare..
only took like 20 minutes to reach sunway from cheras..
I ordered my charboiled bbq chicken.. Combo Set for RM18.00 bucks..!!
and i can't remember what HuayPin ordered..
some beef cheesy burger.. ehhehe.. looked yummy u know..

Not bad.. they have refillable drinks.. got salad.. cheesecake.. fish n chips.. etc etc..
Go for yourself.. not badd.. worth a try..







Sad sad.. I couldn't habiskan my burger.. too big portion..
slightly bigger than BurgerKing's.. tastewise... MUCH better than McD..
but ONE thing I hate bout "American" food here.. like TGIF or.. Carls'..
their chicken meat are always HARD.. susah-nak-chew.. though it tasted AbFab..
but.. meat hard lar.. potong stim lor.. hehehhe..

-
-

Ok.. enough about today..
Wan to go chat with Yvonne d.
Later she marah-marah say i lambat case..
*blow kisses*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

burger again??omg...remembered what u told me??increase "300 calories"OMG OmG.....hehee..

i cant chat wt u tonight also,kinda sleepy.....~~

Anonymous said...

if accidentally the designer of this fast food restaurant saw this, for sure he/she will blame u gao gao.. hahhaha..

Michelle said...

haha.. but really mar.. not THAT bad lar.. but the white lights were really disturbing.. hahaha..