Friday, February 29, 2008

my unreachable prince *screams*

Who doesn't know this f*cking hot hunk?!!??
I mean... who doesn't know Jay Chou??!!

you don't know?? what?!?! never heard of??? where can??
Go google him larrrr!!! quick!!! nabeh u..
*smacks*kicks*bitch-slaps*hammers*slices-u-into-luncheon-meat*

Come one lar... he's so hot.. so yeng.. so talented..
so good-looking.. so charming.. so magnetic.. hahahhaa
so .. so .. so.. never-ending "positivity" points.. hahaha.. *blushes*

Look at this pix (below).. I mean.. not MAN meh???
How can you say he's not MAN!??
I soooo depressed that I missed his concert last week..
SHeesshhh... No more tix.. *sobs*
ARghhhhhhhhhhh... I'm sulking till now u know... *grumbles*



So see cute guy "song" liao horr????
My sister found some idiot talented asshole fella photoshopped...
*hiccups* ... my hero's face with some girl's body.. nabuehhhhhhhhhh...






AAWWwwww... Sibeh look-like-GIRL right???
A deliciously pretty one lagi..
See.. how MAN a man is.. can be as PRETTY & SWEET & SEXY as "chio bu"....
U say he's "niang-niang-chiang"??? YOU JEALOUS!! hmPH!! *pokes u pokes u*

*getting ready for my bimbo act*
*inhales*

JAY CHOU FOREVER!!! love u love u.... *mwahhh* love u...



*exhales*

Oh shit..

*chokes*

No comments: