Wednesday, March 05, 2008

rojak "served" today here!!~

I'm very tired today.
Just back from a good great superb dinner with Yvonne,Alan&HuayPin just now..
Had Korean BBQ at Desa Sri .. sibeh nice.. pix will be uploaded once I get from Yvonne.

My friend was like asking me yesterday..
"what happen to ur gila-gila-emo-crappy-dramatic-blog??
where have all the F-F words gone??
Nowadays I read ur blog ALL food only.. turned Food Blogger u??
I want your unexpected tantrums!! I want ur gila-ness back.."

I was like only giggling like a dumb airhead there.. 'cos I seriously duno how to answer her..
I just stressed on a few "points" to her.. which were..
1. I blogged bout food 'cos my life is not everyday exciting.. but i eat everyday..
2. I'm not a professional food blogger.. hahaha not certified..
I don't do it the right way professional food bloggers do.
3. I'm getting old to throw that much tantrums.. hahahahhaha sabarrrr~~~

Her reply, *silence* "You dumb bitch."
HHAhahahha.. hilarous.
She boh song that I no longer teman her complain about how life sucks together.

So again.. i'm damn sleepy n tired today.. but i just feel like blogging..
over some RANDOM things.. like....

*

Want to know bout more me indirectly??
Most of the things "predicted" were quite true.. i mean very true.. *grins*

My date of birth. 5 September.
Phoenix sent me a webpage of this date of birth thingy..
out of boredom and blues.. i just went clicked clicked and ALL CHINESE..
So went to Babelvista to translate into English.. and something like below popped out..

I just put the keyphrases la.. if not very long..

- urge to pursue the dreams and fulfill it.
- they use lively also to be keen mental construct the richest imagination and the most romantic dream, moreover also extremely has the ability to let the dream put to the realization.
- frequently embraces the extremely impractical standard, favors to excessively boasted with indulges.
- when they bump into the question which most is not willing to face, can appear specially sad and is worried.
- (I'm not 夠 good) destiny main key repeatedly September 5 person in the life.
- they practice habitually use the way which one kind oneself frustrates unceasingly to deny oneself, also can succumb to in the intense self- center, or forgets kindnesses in own world.
- When they have been far away the romantic image, the people are very difficult the person which actually imagines them to be able to turn any type, perhaps links they also to be unable to imagine.
- Is born to this day person if wants in the psychology and the spiritual level on a yet higher goal, the most important task on wants the energy region to branch out the fantasy and the reality.
- often to give others the critical suggestions...

So cut everything real short.
- Merit points - Has the imagination, romantically, is interesting.
- Not so merit points - Shortcoming Self-destruction, deficient determination, extreme.

Awww.. ehehhe wanna check yours?? Click *here*


*



*gasps* The TREE MAN...
freaking scary right???? I came across this blog page online just now..
I thought it was some circus performer or some nickname for some dude.. etc etc..
Mana tau.. it's fooking reallll... *clutches myself*
I mean.. loookkkk loookk at the fingers and all..
I felt scared and sorry for him at the same time.

The story was..
32+ year old Dede lives in a remote village in Indonesia with his two children, trying to care for them. Dede, a former fisherman, has an extraordinary skin condition: he has root like structures growing out of his body - branches that can grow up to 5cm a year and which protrude from his hands and feet, and welts covering his whole body.

He is known locally as ‘Tree Man" and his condition has baffled local doctors for 20 years. In an attempt to earn a living to support his family, he is part of a circus troupe, displaying his Tree Man limbs along with others afflicted with skin deformities in ‘freak’ shows.

Check out the vid here.. *sobs*..



Sad case right?? Tsk tsk.. seriously.. what kind of human also got in this world..
sighhh.. my heart totally went all out for this poor guy..


*

Wanna know more about Edison's new "scandal" video?? *giggles*



ManYee
sent me this link. Click *here*
Good right? Hahhaha.. Watch it la.. Don't so lazy.. Nabeh one.


*

Okays.. gotta go work my stuff out for tomorrow..
Plenty of things to do.. Friday got presentation. Shit.
Nights.
Huggies and kisses and salivas...

No comments: